Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Journey Begins....

My Journey begins….
Thank you all again for all of your thoughts, words, prayers, support and trusting in Jesus with me.I just wanted to write a note and let you know where I am as of the day before surgery. I will go today at 3:30 to have dye injected for my lymph node surgery tomorrow. Tonight I get to have a relaxing night with my sweet hubby. Thank you mom for making that possible!The alarm will go off at 5am tomorrow as I have to be at Stanislaus Surgery Center at 6am to check in. They did all of my labs and x-ray’s on Monday so hopefully I won’t get poked too much other than the IV( I hate needles). I will change into my beautiful fashion gown and off to the surgery room I go. Dr. Eve will start the surgery and her part will last about 2 ½ hours and then Dr. Enevoldsen will come in to do his part (YEAH Dr. Enevoldsen) 2 1/2 hours also. Dr. Eve will come and talk to Jeff as soon as her part is complete and the same with Dr. Enevoldsen. I will then go to recovery for a couple of hours and then check into my hotel (hospital)upstairs for the night! Today was a very hard day saying goodbye to the girls for a couple of days but know the Lord will take care of them with the help of my mom. I have complete peace that the Lord will take great care of me through all of this. It is his promise and I believe him. I know I am in great hands of the Mighty physician! So what can you pray for specifically?·
  • Pray for the injection this afternoon as I hate needles·
  • Pray for my sweet hub as he waits and waits for the doctors to come out as well as my family·
  • Pray for my mom as she takes care of our little monkeys and she is having a hard day!·
  • Pray that I come out of anesthetic without throwing up! This is a big one!!!! ·
  • Pray for my 3 sweet babies as they are dealing with emotions internally they don’t even know they have!
  • Pray for peace for them for the next 2 days as they are away from me.·
  • Pray that my lymph nodes are clear and the Dr.’s are in awe!·
  • Pray that I minister to the people I come in contact with today and tomorrow for I do not want to waste an ounce of opportunity!!!! This is the biggest one!
Thank you everyone for your prayers and for following me on this journey. The great physician is in control and I give myself to HIM. I love you all and as soon as I can post again I will! Jeff will send an update as far as me being out and recovering!
Blessings to all of you
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment