Thank you all again for all of your thoughts, words, prayers, support and trusting in Jesus with me.I just wanted to write a note and let you know where I am as of the day before surgery. I will go today at 3:30 to have dye injected for my lymph node surgery tomorrow. Tonight I get to have a relaxing night with my sweet hubby. Thank you mom for making that possible!The alarm will go off at 5am tomorrow as I have to be at Stanislaus Surgery Center at 6am to check in. They did all of my labs and x-ray’s on Monday so hopefully I won’t get poked too much other than the IV( I hate needles). I will change into my beautiful fashion gown and off to the surgery room I go. Dr. Eve will start the surgery and her part will last about 2 ½ hours and then Dr. Enevoldsen will come in to do his part (YEAH Dr. Enevoldsen) 2 1/2 hours also. Dr. Eve will come and talk to Jeff as soon as her part is complete and the same with Dr. Enevoldsen. I will then go to recovery for a couple of hours and then check into my hotel (hospital)upstairs for the night! Today was a very hard day saying goodbye to the girls for a couple of days but know the Lord will take care of them with the help of my mom. I have complete peace that the Lord will take great care of me through all of this. It is his promise and I believe him. I know I am in great hands of the Mighty physician! So what can you pray for specifically?·
- Pray for the injection this afternoon as I hate needles·
- Pray for my sweet hub as he waits and waits for the doctors to come out as well as my family·
- Pray for my mom as she takes care of our little monkeys and she is having a hard day!·
- Pray that I come out of anesthetic without throwing up! This is a big one!!!! ·
- Pray for my 3 sweet babies as they are dealing with emotions internally they don’t even know they have!
- Pray for peace for them for the next 2 days as they are away from me.·
- Pray that my lymph nodes are clear and the Dr.’s are in awe!·
- Pray that I minister to the people I come in contact with today and tomorrow for I do not want to waste an ounce of opportunity!!!! This is the biggest one!
Blessings to all of you