Thursday, August 20, 2009

Along my Journey the Surgery Step

I just wanted to drop you a note first to thank you all again for the encouraging words, scriptures and prayers. I have felt the Lords presence in a way that is amazing! I have watched him work in my life and my families in a way we have never experienced. I have also been able to witness My Lord Jesus work in the hearts of people I know and don't know in a special way. That alone is worth everything!

The Lord hears good people when they cry out to him, and he saves them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and he saves those whose spirits have been crushed Psalm 34:17 - 18

During this Journey the Lord continues to tell me and give me peace that he is in control of everything up to the very last detail. I received a call on Thursday from my surgeon who wants to sit down again with Jeff and I and talk about all that is involved with this kind of surgery. She wants me to be thinking about my decision and go over it again. In my human flesh I don't think there is anything to talk about but I am again reminded that the Lord is in control! This I will be doing Thursday and if you all could be praying for wisdom for Jeff and I. I will then meet with Dr. Enevoldsen ( plastic surgeon) again right after to go over surgery details. My surgery has been scheduled for Thursday August 13Th at 7:30 am. I will be staying one night in the hospital just to make sure I am OK to come home. One week later I will get my results back from the lymph node test.

I am praising the Lord already for what he is doing and going to do in my life, my husbands life, my kiddos lives and the lives of those around me that I know well or don't know at all.
He continues to show me how faithful he is even when I am in a valley and overwhelmed with the amount of things I need to think of.

If you ask for anything in my name, I will do it for you so that the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. If you ask for anything in my name, I will do it. John 14: 13 -14

I believe this with all of my heart and want you all to believe with me.

Thank you for all of your prayers
Love
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment